what is the cost for default to hero in game money....irl trade?

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
The problem is there are more ppl looking for an IRL dealer than there are dealers looking for ppl to buy for.

However, the ppl seaking dealers are always trying to make the demands. It's simple supply and demand. The best thing you can do is either make very solid offers or just ask for a dealer and see if their price is worth it for you.

For example, I always thought about doing a deal for someone however, no one was offering enough for my hard earned cash (and my cash is hard earned). So I was apprehensive about doing it. Then I saw someone offering 3 mil (not as spawners either) for hero. I felt that was fair and did it for him.

Now some may say that he spent too much. But remember, some (not all) of those ppl are still looking for an IRL dealer.

The problem is there are more ppl looking for an IRL dealer than there are dealers looking for ppl to buy for.

However, the ppl seaking dealers are always trying to make the demands. It's simple supply and demand. The best thing you can do is either make very solid offers or just ask for a dealer and see if their price is worth it for you.

For example, I always thought about doing a deal for someone however, no one was offering enough for my hard earned cash (and my cash is hard earned). So I was apprehensive about doing it. Then I saw someone offering 3 mil (not as spawners either) for hero. I felt that was fair and did it for him.

Now some may say that he spent too much. But remember, some (not all) of those ppl are still looking for an IRL dealer.
Thanks for the advice :p

My dealer was asking for two millions but since hero was 30% off a while ago we arranged the price of 1,5 mil. It really depends on how you go around with it.