• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lollipop56

You can't appeal temp bans, you have to wait it out.

Next time don't break the rules and you won't have an issue, if you have an issue with what a player is doing contact a staff member!

Lollipop56

You clearly did break the rules or you would not have been punished, threatening to get someone banned for doing something breaks this rule:

Offence: Blackmail
Punishment: Temporary Ban - 4 Days
Description: "Give me ___ or I'll get you banned" or anything related.

Threatening to get a player banned for breaking your items clearly violates that rule, not to mention scamming/greifing is allowed. How about you calm down stop swearing and accept your mistake. I can see you are upset but if you think that is the way to get unbanned you are mistaken. Wait out your time and respect the forums rules please.

Lollipop56

Well is it the staffs fault you did not read the rules they have set in place, absolutely not it is your own fault, I have asked you nicely to follow the rules and stop swearing yet you seem to find that hard to understand. Calm down and accept you were in the wrong.

cozza

You can't appeal temp bans, you have to wait it out.

Next time don't break the rules and you won't have an issue, if you have an issue with what a player is doing contact a staff member!
tthey werent doing anything i just said not too break my stuffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Status
Not open for further replies.