Resolved Sky Titan Rank bug

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My kit came in today when i was supposed to have to wait till Saturday and whats more it came with a whopping 450k this was the second time i used this kit this will likely affect all ST ranks and everyone else because this kit was supposed to be weekly but i get the feeling that the reset broke it

Lollipop56

Pat is aware of this issue and has run multiple tests, he believes he has fixed the issue and is waiting on further testing. However it did only affect some SkyTitans not all. It was an issue with the kit plugin, if this continues to happen I would recommend contacting a staff member over discord or forums PM.

If you would not remind responding at roughly what time your kit came in, and if you were online at the time you believe this to have happened. This would be useful information as I can link it to the times Pat sent me and work out if the issue happened after he believed to have fixed it or not. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.