OMG IT'S AN UPDATE ON THURSDAY!

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

JennyPixel

Community Manager (Dev Whisperer)
Staff member
Community Manager
Friday Update (2).png

Happy Thursday everyone!

I know! The update is a day early! Why? This is confusing and strange and wrong and just TOO MUCH RIGHT NOW OKAY?!

Calm down. Trust me. It's for good reason and I'll explain everything in this post.

But first, it's time for this weeks realm feature! This week we're featuring *drumroll* CookyMonsters! To check out their delightfully symmetrical realm simply go /visit CookyMonsters :)

Now, onto what's going on. I am so happy to announce that SkyRealms is going to be having it's very own Olympic celebration! As you may know, tomorrow is the first day of the 23rd Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea and we couldn't think of a better way to celebrate then to give you guys your very own Olympic village at spawn! Plus, we were so excited to get this out, we simply could not wait until tomorrow. So, without further ado, I present to you, THE SKYREALMS OLYMPIC VILLAGE!!

fO1IIia.jpg

Pretty cool, right? But that's not all! From now until the 25th we are going to be hosting competitions and events to really get everyone into the Olympic spirit, starting with...

Did Somebody Say…PARKOUR?!
2018-02-08_13.56.50.png
That's right! Skyrealms spawn now has it's very own Olympic parkour course! Just follow the arrows leading away from the portal and they will take you to the course where you can show off your own athletic prowess.

Not only that, but you can also enter a parkour competition by entering /parkour. This will start a timer on the course and, once you finish, submit your time to the leaderboard which you can check with /pleaderboard. Then, at the end of the closing ceremonies in PyeongChang, the top three times in the parkour course will receive a custom 100% unique "Olympian" name tag with 1st place in Gold, 2nd place in Silver, and 3rd place in Bronze. Also, if you've ever dreamed of being an NPC in Skyrealms (goodness knows I have), winning this competition will also make that dream come true!

Good luck, athletes!

Peanut Butter SALE TIME

And here you were thinking all the celebrations would be in-game. To further celebrate the Olympic games, we are going to have 23% off (get it?) at the store for everything from boss eggs and boosters to ranks and secondary realms! Never a better time to upgrade than the Olympics! See sale dates below :)

Feb. 9-11 Boss Egg Sale
Feb. 12-13 Booster Sale
Feb. 15-16 Name Tag Sale
Feb. 18-20 Black Market Sale (alt. Realm Sale)
Feb. 21-23 GKit Sale
Feb. 24-25 Rank Sale​

Random Boss Egg Drops

Throughout the ENTIRE duration of the Olympics (i.e., from now until Feb. 25) I am going to be dropping random boss eggs at the arena. These drops are not scheduled, completely random, and can happen literally anytime. The only warning you will get is a broadcast from me half an hour before the egg drop and whoever's there can get a shot at some sweet, sweet loot :)

Well that's it for me this week! I hope you guys enjoy our new Olympic village and I will see you in the Arena!

Ok, tried parkour, me and masterfox prob agree, with the new fireworks + pretty already laggy spawn + crapyops = deathly lag, already crashed atleast twice, wich is rare to crash at all, they look really good don't get me wrong, just with pretty difficult parkour and lag doesn't go well
Thx for reading.

Pat

Network Owner
Staff member
Owner
Ok, tried parkour, me and masterfox prob agree, with the new fireworks + pretty already laggy spawn + crapyops = deathly lag, already crashed atleast twice, wich is rare to crash at all, they look really good don't get me wrong, just with pretty difficult parkour and lag doesn't go well
Thx for reading.
Tomorrow I will allow access to toggle the snow. The fireworks shouldn't be lagging you.. They're not that intensive, and they unload when far away. The snow, I can understand.