nternal exception: java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Hi,

I have been unable to connect to SR for a long time now. Initially I thought it was a server issue, but it has been going on for weeks!
I always get "Failed to connect to the server. Internal exception: java.io.IOException: connection reset by peer"

I have tried connecting to both:
play.skyrealms.games
mc.skyrealms.gamesterminal
I can ping both, and they both resolve to 66.70.181.172

I have updated Minecraft (currently on v1.14.2), re-installed Minecraft, reset computer all to no avail. I have also tried connecting from my parent's machine with a different account, and get the same error. I have checked the ban list, in case I had been banned and not known it, but I am not listed. Is it possible that our IP address has been blacklisted for some reason? I can't think of any reason why it would be, but it is strange that neither machine can connect.

Please help, I'd love to be able to connect to SkyRealms again

Thanks
Coffee33

I have the same problem and I use 1.12.2.

First, I started playing without problems but then after one-hour gaming I got kicked out
(Internal exception: java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer)

Thanks
Phantom_J37

Report Edit Delete