MyUsernameIsEpic Almost IRL deal scammed me (might try to do it to someone else)

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Today, I was looking for an Irl deal and MyUsernameIsEpic agreed to buy me Knight -> Lord for 4.5mil plus 6 legendary books.
When I told him that Irl Deal scammers get Perm IP banned, he suddenly confessed he was going to scam me. I didn't put this
under player reports because he agreed to not scam again and he didn't technically scam me. I explained to him how I earn my
money and helped him get a better idea of how farms on Minecraft skyblock work. I believe he will not try to scam again.
But then again, some people never learn. Below, are some screenshots that show him admitting to trying to scam me.
(ps, when I say "you are not sorry", it was because he just tried to scam me 4.5mil and I was mad. I believe he is sorry when we talk after.)
2018-03-03_21.54.51 copy.png
2018-03-03_21.55.48.png

I put this up so players know he has the potential of scamming, not to get revenge on him or anything, I hope you all know that.