Denied My last appeal for this decade <3 2010 - 2020 and 2015 - 2019

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: InsanityS , Woter , June18 , Shisune etc.

2. What were you banned for: Hacked Client and Rule violation

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: No

4. Who banned you: idk but most likely @EvanOrgan or @CakeSpace Or @Deci

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: Well its been a looooong time and i really wanna get back on and play. Im trying to appeal mostly for InsanityS ( Rule violation and hacked client ). Well I no longer use hacks and theres no other server thats like skyrealms. I've tried many servers and the enchants , community , pvp , and all the features make this server my favorite ( on skyrealms ). I know I did very dumb things in the past , but i feel like i should get another chance even though i've gotten multiple. I'm sincerely sorry and hope you acknowledge me. Bye - [ InsanityS ] , fat_succ , woter , anemou. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RIP.jpg

Last edited:

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Insanity.

I've stated in your previous appeals that you, nor your brother will be unbanned under any circumstances. You STILL don't understand what you have done across both season 1 & 2. You've Doxxed, IP logged, Hacked, Ban Evaded and lied constantly.

You will quite literally never be unbanned from SkyRealms, and will always be on a pre-ban list for any DoubleJump Server for your actions. You will never be unbanned.

- Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.