Accepted My Ban Appeal

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: rose21sparks

2. What were you banned for: I Believe It Was Dragging People Away From Skyrealms Discord

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: Yes, If U Reply To This Message To Show Me You Have Seen It I Will Show U It

4. Who banned you: I Believe CakeSpace

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned:Because I Picked Members From My Recent Message List, Most Of Them Where In The Skyrealms Discord, They Probably Went To CakeSpace And Thought I Invited From The Proper Server

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Hello rose21sparks.

You state no reason as to why you should be unbanned at all. You're just stating what you did to be punished.

Please provide a good reason as to why you should be unbanned from the Discord.

I Believe I Should Be Given Another Chance Because To Be Honest I Did Pick Them From The Skyrealms Discord And Messaged Them Along Time Ago Before I Invited So Yes I Admit To Picking Them From The Skyrealms Discord But I Believe I Should Be Given Another Chance Because Yes I Know I 'Tecnically' did Invite From The Discord And Im Sorry, I Feel Really Dumb And Believe I Should Be Given Another Chance.

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Seeing as you have admitted to your mistakes and have apologised, I have decided to give you another chance.

You will be unbanned from the SkyRealms Discord, however I expect another incident like this not to occur. If it does, you may not be allowed to appeal.

- Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.