Accepted My appeal

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1: Minecraft username: dragonboy537
2: What were you banned for: Illegal deals.
3: Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: No
4: Who banned you: CakeSpace
5: Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I didn’t know the deal I was doing was illegal since I was a newer player at the time, and I should have definitely asked staff beforehand, I’ve reread the rules over and I won’t make another mistake like this. I enjoy playing the server and would appreciate if you could unban me for a 2nd chance at playing. I’m sorry for attempting this illegal deal and if you choose to unban me, another encounter like this will not happen. Thank you.

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Hello dragonboy537.

Thank you for admitting to your mistakes and acknowledging that what you attempted to do was against the Rules that you did not know at the time. I'm more than willing to unban your account seeing as this is your first punishment for this season, especially if you have re-read the Rules.

I do appreciate the reassurance so I will happily unban your account. I would highly suggest that if you have any questions or issues with any of the Rules that you contact a Staff member regarding them.

I will be unbanning your account now.
- Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.