May the Updates Be Ever in Your Favor!

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

JennyPixel

Community Manager (Dev Whisperer)
Staff member
Community Manager
Friday Update (1).png

Is it Friday already? I guess it's time for an update!

However, as per usual, let do our realm feature first. This week's featured realm comes from Pikachu1185 and ANY anime fan EVER has to love this realm (or we can't be friends anymore :p). It's Kirito and Asuna! From Sword Art Online! Guys! I'm fangirling! So cool! Check it out at /visit Pikachu1185 <3

Drinking and Gambling on SkyRealms
It's officially happened. Some ruffians have opened a "beverage" stand in the SkyRealms spawn and are selling drinks with the promise of rewards. Beware though! Sometimes the beverages will just take your money and leave you feeling sick. But, if you're feeling lucky, you just might come out with a nice hefty profit!

To check out the new beverage stand, keep and eye out for these two jokesters, click the NPC, cross your fingers, and hope for the best. May the odds be ever in your favor!

Build Contest
build3.png
Our St. Patrick's Day/Easter-themed build contest has officially drawn to a close. Thank you to everyone who participated! Remember to keep your build up until next Friday as I will be judging all the builds over the next few days. Good luck everyone!

Announcements
Just as a heads up, the Lucky name tag will no longer be available on Monday, March 19 and spawn will be going back to normal. Also, we've nerfed Fortify's activation chance just a little bit.

That's all this week. Remember to keep an eye out for "The Big One"! (As in the update to end all updates. Forever. It's gonna be pretty cool. You'll see.) Have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited:

KeonDZ

We all know Tokoyo Ghoul, No game no Life and Fate/Zero are amazing Anime's as well and NO K-ON and School days are just....No. ( sorry if I offended any of these anime lovers.)