Accepted Irl Deal Scammer (GalaxyRealms)

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Server - I was building in GalaxyRealms's realm and (his alt) CadezYT's realm
2. Minecraft name - GalaxyRealms (his alt is Cadezyt)
3. Offence - Irl Deal Scamming
4. Proof - I Have a ton of proof. I will show a few of the ones I feel are the most significant. I can dm staff members on here or on discord to show more proof if that is needed. Also, you can ask IRONMAN2301 and Bunnykid_101 anything you want, they have been my allies long before this and know that I was spending most of may free time working for Galaxyrealms.

1 The original agreements to the deal. Remember, the deal changed later. I would build cobble generators at his alts realm instead of
finish the cactus.
2018-02-06_23.33.04.png

2 The plan changes, I will now need to work on cobble gens every day until the 24th (when the rank sale was on)
2018-02-12_18.36.07.png

3 He is gone for a week, I am kicked from his alts realm where I am supposed to be building. He isn't responding to the messages below
85af9e897863009b61d025d22d396cf0.png

4 A week later, I was and still am banned from Cadezyt's realm so I couldn't build. When galaxy finally got on, He was "robbed" and can't afford the rank now
8e40497a1d79fc43958e808e73a072d3.png

4 ignores me on discord after realizing He can't scam me again
0dcc8cdc8d790696438e2958df609637.png

Well, there you go. Remember, I have more proof and I would like to share to a member of staff directly. I really hope this is enough.
-BanditBaileyZoe

Attachments

This situation is when things start to go a bit wishy-washy. The rules don't really specify types of deals like this. IRL Deals currently is when items/money are traded for a rank. Manual labor isn't technically an item, it's a service.

I'm not really sure on this one, but there is a chance this is not irl scamming, since no item/money was scammed, hence the fact why he did it (may have asked a staff member beforehand). I'm assuming he is not that dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.