Introducing Voting!

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

MasDaddy

Network Owner
Staff member
Owner

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to announce we have added voting and voting rewards to SkyRealms! This was a much-requested feature, and I'm excited to finally share it with you guys.

You can vote in-game by typing the command /vote

Click the book to get the voting link, once you have voted come back and type /vote again. You will notice an enchanted emerald. You can claim your reward by clicking the enchanted emerald.

Well I lost the items I would have gotten from the voting crate because my inventory was full is there anything I could do to get my items back?

Hello,

i would like to inform you that after voting i did not receive an item and the item that i would of got was a "enchant cleanser" and because of it's low drop-rate i was wondering if i could get one i also have a screen shot of me voting if that helps

kind regards owsam
mc user name: dingdangdingfoe

Attachments

Dis

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to announce we have added voting and voting rewards to SkyRealms! This was a much-requested feature, and I'm excited to finally share it with you guys.

Click the book to get the voting link, once you have voted come back and type /vote again. You will notice an enchanted emerald. You can claim your reward by clicking the enchanted emerald.
lmao I am so hyped

Hello everyone,

i LIKE THIS you should get multiple voting links that would be over the top of the the best like 2 links