Introducing Donator Realms

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

MasDaddy

Network Owner
Staff member
Owner

Hello everyone,

Since launch, we have gotten a lot of feedback from Donators that the current perks for donating and supporting the server could be improved.

We decided to spend a little time working on a new feature exclusively for donators to thank them for supporting us and our network.

With that, I would like to introduce Donator Realms. Donator Realms are larger and "cooler" realms. Depending on your rank you will get access to the following realms:

Hero:
- Max Build Size: 150x120
Knight:
- Max Build Size: 200x170
Lord:
- Max Build Size: 250x220
Duke:
- Max Build Size: 300x270
SkyGod:
- Max Build Size: 400x370

Each of the different realms come with a different max build size. With this, you will have more room to make your realm bigger and better.

If you would like to get access to these islands and would like to support the server you can order a rank here:

http://store.skyrealms.games/category/862614

Looks like a good update. ;) I think a lot of player want to have the option to choose on which realm they would like to go. The downside to this is that it will result in a lot of players joining a specific realm due to several reasons (i. e. their beloved famous Youtuber plays there, better economy, more staff online). This will probably result in lag spikes sadly.

Donqsehyun

Will your current realm be deleted if you claim a rank realm?
You would have to unclaim your current realm to claim a ranked realm, unless there will be changes on allowing a second realm to be obtained. However, there's currently an issue with Hero ranks claiming a ranked realm.. Already spoke to Deci about it and it should be fixed sometime today or tomorrow ;-;

Dis

Hello everyone,

Since launch, we have gotten a lot of feedback from Donators that the current perks for donating and supporting the server could be improved.

We decided to spend a little time working on a new feature exclusively for donators to thank them for supporting us and our network.

With that, I would like to introduce Donator Realms. Donator Realms are larger and "cooler" realms. Depending on your rank you will get access to the following realms:

Hero:
Knight:
Lord:
Duke:
SkyGod:

Each of the different realms come with a different max build size. With this, you will have more room to make your realm bigger and better.

If you would like to get access to these islands and would like to support the server you can order a rank here:

Hey mate, this is a pretty sweet update! Sadly I do not have a rank :(

Hello everyone,

Hero:
Knight:
Lord:
Duke:
SkyGod:

if you started a memeber then upgrade to a rank will the max build size increase or will you have to reclaim a new realm?

This is kinda unfair to those of us who can't really afford a rank. I have to work and pay bills and all that, I can't buy a rank for a bigger island. This update isn't my personal favorite for the first official update since public beta, but it's your network I guess.

This is kinda unfair to those of us who can't really afford a rank. I have to work and pay bills and all that, I can't buy a rank for a bigger island. This update isn't my personal favorite for the first official update since public beta, but it's your network I guess.
But people can pay and should get benefits to paying dude, as they are supporting the games development!