Introducing......Bounties!!!

Welcome to the SkyRealms forums!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
  • Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

JennyPixel

Community Manager (Dev Whisperer)
Staff member
Community Manager
Jan 8, 2018
bounites-update.png

Happy Friday Everyone!

First thing first, I would like to introduce myself (although most of you have probably already seen me hanging out on the forums/discord/server). I'm JenniPixel and I am your new Community Manager, which basically means I represent our awesome community (i.e., you guys) to our lean, mean, dev team. So, if you have an amazing idea for the server, a bug that's driving you bonkers, or just want to say hi, send me a message either in-game or on discord. I don't bite, I promise ;P

Now for announcements!

First and foremost, have y'all seen that ominous NPC chilling at spawn called BountyHunter and asked yourself, "I wonder what he's for?"? Well, wonder no more comrades! We're introducing……..........….*drumroll*…………………Player Bounties! *cue fireworks* Yaaassss!

Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 11.10.14 AM.png

"But Jenni," you may ask, "what does this mean?" I'll tell ya! The BountyHunter will let you set bounties on other players, check if anyone has any bounties out on you, and lets you check for online players with a bounty (who you can hunt down in the Warzone like the crazy awesome assassins that you are). PLUS, when you manage to murder your man, you get a sweet, sweet in-game cash reward :)

That's it for me! Come say hi on discord (I get lonely). Check below for your bug fixes and I swear, if I see a bounty on my head, I'm coming for ya! (but not really <3)

~JenniPixel

Bug Fixes:
Made updates to realm permissions
Warzone chests no longer have a chance to disappear forever
Bosses no longer drop broken spawners
Fixed the small bugs in the Nether
You will no longer see a double message when voting
Nickname colors will now save​

WizardStakes

Dec 9, 2017
Bounties are also a thing in GTAMC but no one uses them as there's no reason to do it to be honest, you put a bounty on someone and it costs you money and when the guy you put the bounty on dies you get nothing :/ you only lost your money :I But we'll see how it goes on the skyrealms server! :) Also love the bug fixes <3

May 15, 2017
View attachment 12276

Happy Friday Everyone!

First thing first, I would like to introduce myself (although most of you have probably already seen me hanging out on the forums/discord/server). I'm JenniPixel and I am your new Community Manager, which basically means I represent our awesome community (i.e., you guys) to our lean, mean, dev team. So, if you have an amazing idea for the server, a bug that's driving you bonkers, or just want to say hi, send me a message either in-game or on discord. I don't bite, I promise ;P

Now for announcements!

First and foremost, have y'all seen that ominous NPC chilling at spawn called BountyHunter and asked yourself, "I wonder what he's for?"? Well, wonder no more comrades! We're introducing……..........….*drumroll*…………………Player Bounties! *cue fireworks* Yaaassss!

View attachment 12277

"But Jenni," you may ask, "what does this mean?" I'll tell ya! The BountyHunter will let you set bounties on other players, check if anyone has any bounties out on you, and lets you check for online players with a bounty (who you can hunt down in the Warzone like the crazy awesome assassins that you are). PLUS, when you manage to murder your man, you get a sweet, sweet in-game cash reward :)

That's it for me! Come say hi on discord (I get lonely). Check below for your bug fixes and I swear, if I see a bounty on my head, I'm coming for ya! (but not really <3)

~JenniPixel

Bug Fixes:

Made updates to realm permissions​

Warzone chests no longer have a chance to disappear forever​

Bosses no longer drop broken spawners​

Fixed the small bugs in the Nether​

You will no longer see a double message when voting​

Nickname colors will now save​
So I haven't logged on yet in the past few days, but does that also mean that the cow spawners that players own will also be fixed?

Apr 11, 2017
Can't this be abused, like if someone puts a bounty on say "bob" then bob's friend kills him and just gets the money and "bob" loses nothing as he can just go in no armor and die. Please put bounty on me! I want free money lol

Aug 3, 2017
Can't this be abused, like if someone puts a bounty on say "bob" then bob's friend kills him and just gets the money and "bob" loses nothing as he can just go in no armor and die. Please put bounty on me! I want free money lol
you probaly have to pay more tthen the bounty, like in gtav, you have to pay more or double the bounty, i think, i havent played in a while