Huge Giveaway By Yours Truely

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello skyrealms community. Recently I have reached 100mil in bal. So to celebrate I have decided to do a giveaway. These are the things I will be giving away.

Knight God Bow
Dragon Bow
Dragon Sword
Silk touch book 16%
5 legendary books
5 legendary books
5 legendary books
5 epic books
4 enderman spawners
1 iron golem spawner
4 enchant god sword
2 million dollar cash

To enter comment your in game name and rank. Winners will be chosen with a random name generator. Good luck have fun to all. :D

IGN: AnGrMv
discord: you flippin know me
i think that i should win because i live with an abusive family. i never win enyting. pretty please grimreeper200. i will be ur bff forever. i think ur funny and hilarious. if i win i will be really really really really really EXTREMELY hapey. pllllllsssssssssssss let me win. im sooper sad about my life rit know. plllllsssss, i know that u dont know me, but im a cool kid, at my school they call me a savage!!!!!!!!!! that makes me sooper kewl. this one time, i was playing with A LOT of my FRIENDS. then ALL the GIRLS wanted my COOK. soooooo pls let me win. pppppllllsss. oh and can i PPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GGEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAA SSSSSSSSSCCCCCCRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?1?1?1?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!!? TANKS AND BUY BUY!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.