Howdy doody ❣

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Just saying, This post is stupidly long, I know. But maybe you care enough to read?
【— — — — — —】
Hey! I'm blue_paladin and I feel as though I'm a stranger to too many people on the server as they are to me. I can seem intimidating (maybe) but in no way should I be, always feel free to approach me c: I'm always happy to discuss concerns you may have about issues/server/players and answer any questions you may have. If you catch me in tab feel free to say hi or strike up a conversation. I'm not usually busy but there are times where I will be; regardless I will try to cater to most things you may need.
❈❈❈❈❈
One thing that many players ask me is if I can help them with their realms. The answer is usually no to this but don't think it's because I don't want to help you, this is usuallybecause I'm building or working on other stuff. I'm currently building for 3 different realms (all mine, one is a shared realm) so I'm often concentrated on that. Feel free to visit them whenever: blue_paladin, Bludin_ and MistyMukie.
❈❈❈❈❈
What's my history like on Skyrealms? Well, I started playing a few days after it's release over a year ago, it was actually the reason I started playing Minecraft again after years off. I was quite active in the beginning, my name being BUBBLES_JULIAN but I hadn't been active within the community, which I wish I was. After a month or so I had left Skyrealms and played on a different server where someone had recognized me by my Lance (from Voltron) skin. She and I had become good friends and I eventually changed my name to blue_paladin which is also a Voltron reference, all thanks to her. With this new username I decided to get back into Skyrealms again and become active, like I was before. By this point it was about June. I had gotten Hero on my birthday, July 26th, as a gift. A week or two later I had bought myself Knight. Around this time I had remember hanging around xX_NightSlayer_Xx and Gian___ often. Then I was given Lord, Duke and all the way to Skygod, thanks to one of my wonderful friends. I had still not been as active as I wish I had been in chat so I hadn't made many friends yet, but eventually I met ItsPeter22. Him and I had team and became good friends, unfortunately he quit not long before the reset had taken place. Yeah, yeah, my history is pretty boring but it's all pretty significant to me.
❈❈❈❈❈
I had always helped players when and however I can but it wasn't until I became helper that I decided I would try my best to help with issues within the community that are often looked past. Any issue that arises starts with the player, and I want to see if I can solve that before trying to solve the issue as a whole. I approach people individually often and always try to make myself comfortable for them to talk to. Even if you have an issue that isn't Skyrealms related it'll be my pleasure to be someone to talk to :3
【— — — — — —】

Last edited: