Important How To Correctly Fill Out A Ban Appeal

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvanOrgan

Hello Community.

I have noticed some users of the community have trouble on how to correctly create a ban appeal. When creating a ban appeal we want you use the following format that be found by clicking here.

When creating a ban appeal we want you to give us in detail why you deserve a second chance and why we should unban you. Because giving us a great reason why we should unban you can help your ban appeal drastically and give you a higher chance at getting unban.

You can be perm banned for the following reasons;
1)
Hacking
2) Duping
3) Real Life Threats/General Threats
4) Selling Renamed Spawners/Keys
5) AFK Mining/Fishing
6) Illegal Trades
7) Encouraging Chargeback
8) Phishing
9) Advertisement
10) Releasing Personal Information
11) Use of Un-approved Mods
12) Ban Evading
13) Forgery
14) Inappropriate Skin
15) Chargeback/Chargeback Threats

You can find the full list of rules by clicking here.
You can also find what mods are allowed and disallowed by clicking here.

This is not how we like to see ban appeals.
So please do not do the following example.

1. Minecraft Username: EvanOrgan

2. What were you banned for: AFK Mining

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: No

4. Who banned you: PatP

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: Because I deserve it.

This appeal when looked at by the person who banned you or the moderator who takes over the appeal will look at this and either do one of two things.

1) Decline the appeal instantly and force you to make a new one.
2) Reply to the appeal you have submitted and say "Please in more detail give us a better reason why you should be unban." Having a better reason will drastically help your chances of getting unbanned.

This is how we like to see a ban appeal.
Please follow this when creating a format.

1. Minecraft Username: EvanOrgan

2. What were you banned for: AFK Mining

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: No

4. Who banned you: PatP

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I think I should be unban because it was mine fault for not taking the time to read the server rules the staff team have put in place for us to follow. I fully regret my decision of AFK mining because I wanted to make quick cash and I didn't think I would get banned. But since I failed to follow the rules at hand and I deserve what I got 100% I think since this is my first ban I deserve a second chance. So if you can please give me a second chance I promise to becoming a better person and not break the rules again.

This is the kind of appeals we want to see when you create a ban appeal.
So for anyone who struggle to create a ban appeal here is how you use the format correctly and fill it out.

You cannot appeal if you have done the following;
- Been banned for hacking.
- Found and used an exploit to your advantage.
- Duplicated items.
- Stated for whatever reason to not appeal on your ban.

(If you are appealing for a forums ban, create a new forums account. This account is to be used ONLY for appealing. If a post aside from the appeal is made on the appealing account, you will lose any chance of your account being unbanned)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.