Denied EternalSky/Ban Appeal No.2/

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
EternalSky:

"Duping" : Im assuming, since i was never told what i "duped" it was the 41 IG's in a chest on my GF's realm

Not Sure: The reason i am confused why im banned is because if those were duped, why would i not have more. Also, what about all the other players with WAY more than 40'Igs and have WAY more money than me.
If i am wrong about this chest the please FINALLY inform me what i "duped" because up til now, i have asked MULTIPLE times what i duped and what chest you (Deci) are talking about, but have still gotten no answer other than "A Hidden Chest on an Alts Realm"

Deci (DeciduousJam) :

There was a misunderstanding: If the "duped" items were the Iron Golem spawners, then those were put there incase i was banned for "duping" Because they were in my Iron Golem farm in my realm but when i was told someone reported me for "duping" i figured "well people have been banned for duping when they didnt, so just in case i may as well put my most valuable item at my gf's realm, so that way, she can do what she wishes with them while i make my appeal (like i am now for the 2nd time.) If i am wrong about the chest in question then please once again, inform me on what it was

If you think I was ban evading I'm sorry that you think that. I probably should not have moved my spawners because that makes it seem like I have something to hide and I'm sorry. If you could please give me a second chance I would greatly appreciate it. I deffenetly do not want to because they were legit but if it would get me unbanned, you could remove the items in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.