Accepted Discord Ban Appeal

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: M_ku

2. What were you banned for: I'm not sure. prob dissing the server cause I got scam

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: no

4. Who banned you: don't know

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I was under a emotional state because my team has just lost 100ggs and I asked the staff if it was possible to check who did it but the staff didn't care a bit since scamming is legal and just told me to move on. So I started flaming the server in the discord, but I believe this won't happen again as I am now in calm state and just came back from a few months' break. Also I have learn the hard way that I can't trust others therefore there will not be another time where I start flaming and raging in the discord chat. I would like to rejoin the discord as many people I know all talk there and I wish to get back in the community

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Hello M_ku.

It doesn't appear that you are currently banned.
If you are, please try and join the Server and check for the ban reason/who banned you. If you are not banned, please reply to this appeal.

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Hey again!

I have checked our bans and searched your Username, however I'm unable to find any player named M_ku that is banned from the Discord Server. Have you had any previous Discord Usernames that I could try and search?

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
I now see that account is banned for Advertising via PMs, which means you advertised another MC/Discord Server to other members in the SkyRealms Discord through PMs.

DexStar

Oh, I think I know it now, it was prob when I tried to get others to join a discord so can do karaoke but I didn’t know that was banable. Should I make a new report lol

Ahem, I would like to be unbanned as I have misinformed the term "advertisement" as I thought it only meant things that profit oneself and not just inviting someone to discord to have fun with. Before our team got scam, we had a sky realm party because we were bored so I decided to go the sky realm discord and pm some active players at the time if they want to join our party/karaoke discord server. At the time I knew the discord rules as I have read them before, but I misinterpreted what is considered advertisement, I understand that I should have asked a staff if it was legal and now understand what is allowed and what is not. I would like to rejoin the discord after taking a break as I want to get back into the community with more knowledge and I will make sure to be more careful in my actions.

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Hey again!

Thank you for providing another reason to be unbanned, now knowing what you were banned for specifically.

You definitely should have asked a Staff member before inviting players from the SkyRealms Discord to a Party/Karaoke Server. We punish for any form of advertisement that may draw players away from the Discord Server or actual Server itself, if you were not aware already. I'm already more than happy to be lenient with your appeal and unban you from the Discord under one condition.

My condition is that you assure me that if you are not sure what is punishable, either on the Discord or on the actual Server, that you will contact a Staff member and ask them. If you can agree to that, I will unban you from the Discord.

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you very much for your co-operation with your Appeal.
I'm more than happy to now unban your account from the Discord.

Please make sure a situation like this does not occur again, otherwise we will not be as lenient as we have been in this appeal in the future.

- Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.