Accepted Discord Ban Appeal

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: RihardsUK
1.1 Discord Username: Rihards#8625

2. What were you banned for: Uh, if i remember correctly i was banned for being toxic.

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: No

4. Who banned you: I have no idea

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: Well first of all, it has been over i'd say a year now, since i was banned off the discord, in that time i had plenty of time to reflect on myself outside of the digital world, and i'm planning on returning back to skyrealms, but for that i would like to request a discord unban, so i can see any updates on the server and chat with other players including the staff.

Attachments

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Hello RihardsUK.

You were indeed banned for being toxic in the Discord, however that was an extremely long time ago and I'm willing to believe that you have since then matured more and reflected on yourself. If you're willing to agree to some conditions, I will be more than happy to unban you from the Discord.

My first condition is that you read the entire Official Discord Rule Book along with any other Rules we have set in place. My second condition is that you assure me that you will not be toxic whilst in the Discord nor break any of the Rules listed in the hyperlinks above. If you can agree to those, I will unban your account.

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Lovely to hear. Thank you very much for co-operating with me and reassuring me that a situation like this will not happen again. I will be unbanning your account from the Discord now.

- Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.