Accepted Can i get unban?

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: xXMIK66ANGELOxX
2. What were you banned for: Illegal Deal in Italian
3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: No
4. Who banned you: EvanOrgan
5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: Because i didn't know that any gift card irl deal was ''illegal'' to do, and this is the first ban that i got in this server. I'll read the rules next time, before make something (Like an other irl deal)

EvanOrgan

Hello Loriana,

Can you give me a better reason I why you should be unban? just saying I didn't know, and saying I will read the rules next time isn't a very good response. So if you can give me a better reason on why I should unban you.

because I was stupid not to read the rules I regret it and I bought the skygod would be money thrown to the air and then I love this server P.S I have the skygod from saturday

m sorry I did a illegal deal, I should have read the rules more carefully or ask mod question if I am unsure. Please unban me it will never happen again

EvanOrgan

Hello loriana,

After further consideration of your appeal and the reason you have given me of why you want to be unban, I have decided to unban you. If you break any more rules after this offence I will not be so nice on the next appeal.

So please take the time to read the rules located: Here

Unban, Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.