• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me(Evisea), magicbananas2121, _CJC_, and shocman were banned because of xyo's actions, we were reported to have duped stuff at my island which we were all apart of, we had no idea that there was duped stuff at our base and Xyo was banned about a day ago for $100 paypal trade because he had duped stuff, we had no idea that we had duped stuff at our base so I hope you can unban us because we did nothing.
Thanks,
Evisea
-Banned by TeaGuns

Me(Evisea), magicbananas2121, _CJC_, and shocman were banned because of xyo's actions, we were reported to have duped stuff at my island which we were all apart of, we had no idea that there was duped stuff at our base and Xyo was banned about a day ago for $100 paypal trade because he had duped stuff, we had no idea that we had duped stuff at our base so I hope you can unban us because we did nothing.
Thanks,
Evisea
-Banned by TeaGuns
(Xyo means XyoGames)

TheTeaGuns

Duped items were found on your realm, and you were a part of Xyogame's realm with access to the duped items. You did nothing to attempt to report the duper(s) and were implicit in their actions.

Offence: Illegal Items/Renaming spawners
Punishment: Discretionary (Items taken/Permanent ban)

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.