Denied Banned for Illegal Deal

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: Kqoas_

2. What were you banned for: Illegal Deal

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: No

4. Who banned you: CageSpace

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: Because I deserve it: i was talking to Siflex_ : what do you give me if i give you 10$ paysafecard, and he said me only paypal and i said "i dont have paypal sorry" and the chat its over... 5min later i got banned from CageSpace for Illegal Deal, i didnt understand, so with my computer i joined with my bestfriend's account "gwynevire", i was talking with Siflex_ why i got banned and he said me is illegal says these irl deals but i didnt know, in the /rules in the game no one rule says this illegal deal, then i was talking with Pikachu for this topic, he was saying me how create an appeal on the forum but gwynevire was banned too for "ban evasion(Kqoas_)" from CageSpace.
So i hope you understand me and can be unbanned with my bestfriend gwynevire.
Thanks

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Hello there.

You said you did /rules in-game, well if you did you would have seen a link which, if clicked brings you to the full rulebook where you can find the rule "Illegal Trade".

This rule clearly states that any trades involving in-game money to real life money (Paypal, paysafe, etc..) are indeed an illegal trade/deal.

You don't seem sorry that you never checked our full rulebook, you even could have asked a Staff member on discord, these forums or in-game regarding if the deal was allowed or not.

I will be denying this appeal, you may appeal again whenever you feel that you are ready to apologise for breaking our rules.

- Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.