Banned for apparently duplicating?

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: RihardsUK

2. What were you banned for: ''Duplicating"

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: No

4. Who banned you: DeciduousJam

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I think i should be unbanned, because first of all i didn't dupe.. i used tnt miners to earn money, which people know i was doing since a lot of players sold me tnt daily and bought stuff from me... second.. YOU have absolutely no proof that the spawners I EARNED are duplicated, because they're not... You're just accusing me for something i didnt do and you have no proof about.. just cuz i had them and didn't have them placed in my realm means they're duplicated????

gtstarwars

40+ ggs and thats not possible to make the money for all those ggs in the 3-4 days since u spent all you had on your upgrade from hero to sg just a day ago. You were also selling ggs far cheaper than spawn citing it was "Extra" , and after you got banned, your friend shows up with 15+ more that you probaly gave him to offer for deals? There are alot of players with far more tnt gens than you and even they dont make enough to buy 2 in a day so why would 40+ overnight be possible.

ok done with sphleel :D, just felt need to comment that from what me and others observed

40+ ggs and thats not possible to make the money for all those ggs in the 3-4 days since u spent all you had on your upgrade from hero to sg just a day ago. You were also selling ggs far cheaper than spawn citing it was "Extra" , and after you got banned, your friend shows up with 15+ more that you probaly gave him to offer for deals? There are alot of players with far more tnt gens than you and even they dont make enough to buy 2 in a day so why would 40+ overnight be possible.

ok done with sphleel :D, just felt need to comment that from what me and others observed
just cuz i decided to upgrade from hero to skygod doesnt mean anything, because i was in a realm already before where i could save up money, if i would of wanted to upgrade i would of done it quicker, how can you even assume i got 40+ overnight if u dont even know who im in realms with? why assume shit you got no proof for? just cuz i had in total more ig's than you means your gonna report me for something i didnt do? if i would of wanted to duplicate, i would of done it once i came to the server, not play weeks like everyone else does... not my problem that people don't know how to make their tnt gens go as efficient as possible. so as long as you dont have any video proof etc. you can't blame me for something i did not do.

EvanOrgan

Going to lock this thread, Seems people do not understand the concept of do not comment on ban appeals. This isn't a place for a conversation.

Locked Until Deci handles the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.