Accepted Ban appeal

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaito

1. Minecraft Username: KaitoZ_

2. What you were banned for: X-rays or similar

3. Do you have any evidence against what you are accused of: no

4. Who Banned You: CakeSpace

5. Why do you think you should be unbanned: I think I need to be unbanned because I have never been banned and I am very sorry for what I did I did not imagine that the thing I did would lead me to a permanent ban that I had just returned to server because I remembered the old days when I used to play with my friends and now for the bullshit I did I found myself banned from the server I learned to play with I hope I have a second chance and I promise that I read all the rules I will understand if you don't want to give me a second chance but I hope so.

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Hello there KaitoZ_

I appreciate the apology and the assurance you have given me, however I would have expected that if you were returning to the Server that you would read the Rules or at least not use something that gives you a direct advantage over other players in an Event? It was pretty negligent of you to not read the Rules, however I'm willing to be more lenient with this ban seeing as it is your first punishment so far.

If you're willing to agree to a few of my conditions, I will be more willing to unban your account. My first condition is that you read the entire Official Server Rule Book along with any other Rules we have set in place. My second condition is that you assure me that a situation like this does not happen/occur again.

Please reply below.

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Wonderful to hear. Thank you very much for your patience.

I will be unbanning your account shortly, however please do make sure than an incident like this does not happen again.

- Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.