Accepted Ban appeal

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 opticanaya
2 x-ray
3 no
4 cakespace
5 I think I should be unbanned because I was using a texture pack and I am so dumb of doing that bc I was not thinking through that I was going to be banned and I fell sorry for doing what I have done I am probably not going to unbanned but it is worth a try right. Hope I get unbanned

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Hello opticanaya.

Could you please provide uncropped screenshots of the folders below?

- .minecraft Folder
- Mods Folder
- Resource Packs Folder
- Version Folder
- Recycle Bin
- Desktop

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Hello again.

I have reviewed the folders you sent me, and it's difficult to tell whether or not you may have been using a Hacked Client or not during the Event, however I didn't see anything that would lead me to believe you were using a Hacked Client, therefore I'm inclined to believe you were only using an X-Ray Texture Pack.

This is your first punishment on the Server, so I'm willing to be more lenient with this appeal. If you're able to agree to two conditions I have, I'll be more than happy to unban your account as I feel you have served a good enough punishment so far. My first condition is that you read the full Official Server Rule Book along with any other Rules we have set in place. My second condition is that you promise me that a situation like this will not happen again with you.

Please reply below.

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you very much for the reassurance.

Please make sure a situation like this does not happen again, otherwise we may not be as lenient in the future with any appeals you make.

Your account will be unbanned shortly.

- Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.