Accepted Ban Appeal

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I hope you are happy to hear I everytime think this server and how it is growing up.
Said that, I've already posted an appeal with all my reasons and I know why it has been refused. I know that since i was staff too, breaking a rule means a lot for you...
But I really enjoyed my time while i was playing on SkyRealms and i really would like to refeel that sensation. So I'm here again to ask you pardon and to tell you that i'm definitively repented of what i've done. Hope you guys can give me a second chance so that i can demonstrate you my respect to rules.
Thank you.
_Gamer64_

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Gamer64.

I'm glad to see that you are sorry for attempting an Illegal Deal, and that you wish to be unbanned. Since this being your first ban, and the fact you have been banned for an extended period of time, I have decided to be more lenient with this appeal.

I'll be willing to unban your account under 2 conditions. The first one being that you read the Official Server Rule Book and any other Rules we have in place very carefully, and the 2nd condition being that you will give me assurance that an incident like this will not occur again. Do you agree to these conditions?

Cake, I'd be very glad if you do this favour for me. I've read all the rules once again and i can ensure you that an incident like this will never happen again. My word on this. Thank you very much for the apprehension and sorry for have disrespected you and all the staff comunity.
Thanks again.
p.s. Congrats for Admin! ;)

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
I appreciate the assurance that a situation like this will not occur again, and with that I have decided to unban your account entirely.

Thank you for the congratulations, and thank you for playing SkyRealms.

- Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.