Denied Ban Appeal

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Discord Username: Waffle Buddy#2019

2. What were you banned for: Failing to follow the multiple warnings I was given

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: N/A

4. Who banned you: CakeSpace

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: First of all I'd like to apologise for ignoring all my warnings, I can assure you I will follow all warnings from here on out. Thank you

CakeSpace

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Mod
Hello Waffle.

I'm really not sure why you're appealing for your main account on the discord when you have an obvious alt in the discord server, which myself and Pat couldn't really care less about.

From the looks of your appeal, it looks like you put little to no effort into this appeal and are just looking for a quick unban. That is not the case.

You failed to understand the most simplistic of concepts to NOT type meaningless messages into a channel that was strictly for suggestions regarding the server, discord and forums.

Having to see this appeal coming from an Ex-Helper for the server is quite disappointing, seeing as you knew the rules extremely well and even "mini modded" before receiving Helper. I feel as if you're apology is empty with no meaning behind it, and for these reasons I will be denying this appeal.

You will be free to appeal when you have removed your alt(s) from the Discord and decide to be mature and genuine about what you say/mean. Until then, enjoy your alts.

- Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.