Denied Ban Appeal

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: GrimReaper200

2. What were you banned for: Rule Violation (on screen) Forging (told by PatP)

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: I haven't been on in a while and I was banned before the reset was even over.

4. Who banned you: @CakeSpace

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I have never forged anything nor do I have a reason to. I have messaged PatP about my ban but hasn't replied. I'd like to see what evidence you've tied to me if you have any at all. I have been ignored by staff multiple times when I mention my ban. If I didn't know any better I'd think this was an abuse of power, but I do know better as you were chosen as staff by a capable higher-up. I usually trust and agree with your judgments most of the time. This is one of those other times.

I’m sorry to say but the pre ban list is in place for a reason. I’ve had many memories with you that were great, hopefully I can see you after a next reset but your past offences were seen as pre bannable. For this reason I can not allow you to appeal again but you can definitely message me on discord and I’ll be sure to keep you updated. If you are decided to be unbanned in the future I will be sure to message you with glee.

You may not appeal in the future.

-Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.