Accepted Ban Appeal Server

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: RihardsUK

2. What were you banned for: Chargeback (CHC)

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: No

4. Who banned you: Console?

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned: I got banned all the way back in March, when i got my account banned for being too toxic, the reason behind i made the chargeback attempt was because, i was too frustrated that i got banned from the server back then, as that was all i did for most of my days, and i lost large amounts of progress and reputation made on that server. Now that some time has passed, i have thought about my actions and i've realised that i was acting very "childish" from my point of view and i would like to request another chance to be a part of the community on this server.

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Hello RihardsUK.

You were initially banned for causing arguments with many Staff members, and never listened to their warnings. You even ignored my warnings, which is a high amount of Staff disrespect.

I am, however glad to hear you have reflected on your actions and would like another chance. Due to the fact you have been banned for quite a while now, I have decided to be lenient with this appeal.

Can you assure me another incident like before will ever happen again, and that you will read the full Server Rule-Book along with any other Rules we have in place?

Hello RihardsUK.

You were initially banned for causing arguments with many Staff members, and never listened to their warnings. You even ignored my warnings, which is a high amount of Staff disrespect.

I am, however glad to hear you have reflected on your actions and would like another chance. Due to the fact you have been banned for quite a while now, I have decided to be lenient with this appeal.

Can you assure me another incident like before will ever happen again, and that you will read the full Server Rule-Book along with any other Rules we have in place?
Yes i will make sure i re-read the server rule book along with all of the other rules are in place.

Yes i assure you that i will not argue with any staff and their decisions, and if i will be warned about anything i will take this in mind and stop.

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
I appreciate knowing that an incident like this will not occur again.

I will be unbanning you shortly.

Please do not let an incident like this happen again, otherwise I may not be as lenient as I have been with this appeal.

- Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.