Denied Ban Appeal (Reason: Hacks)

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is Divinesyn. I have been banned for using a Hacks to better myself and I have had caused a great Disadvantage to everyone in the server. I am very sorry and would like to keep playing on the server. I have therefore deleted my Hacks form Minecraft and will never use it ever again because if I was to be unbanned for the things I have done I would not like to ban a second time for the exact thing or ever in that cause. If my ban could be lifted I would be very grateful.

1. Divinesyn
2. Hacks (Kill-Aura )
3. No Sir or Ma'am
4. CakeSpace
5. I don't believe that I should be unbanned for the things I have done. But I would grateful love to get back on so that I could continue my journey on this great and wonderful server. I just joined the server a few days ago and didn't know the rules of the server. I also thought that this server allowed hacks but as it turns out I was wrong to believe that. I just want to say I am sorry for what actions I have done and hope that you guys would accept my apology. Likewise, I know that I have a really hard time being accepted (If I was to be accepted) because as a server rule it states "As stated in The Ban Appeal format we do not unban for the use of hacked clients."

Thank you for your time to everyone here.

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Divinesyn.

We do not unban for the usage of Hacked Clients on this server, as you stated there is a mention of that in the Ban Appeal Format.

- Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.