Accepted Ban Appeal (im so sorry)

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: Kqoas_

2. What were you banned for: Illegal Deal

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: No

4. Who banned you: CageSpace

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned:
Reading CakeSpace's answer I understood that I was totally wrong and I apologize for the stupid proposal of an illegal agreement and I apologize especially for not having read the whole regulation, I ask for a second chance and I will be grateful, I certainly will not commend another similar error and I respect all the rules, I apologize for everything and I ask you the opportunity to be thrown together with my friend gwynevire.
For us this server is our best way to spend time and have fun, we love this server.

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
I do appreciate knowing another incident like this will not happen again, and that you will fully respect the rules.

For this, I have decided to give you another chance. I will be unbanning your account upon the terms that you will read our Official Server Rule Book and any other Rules we have set in place.

I will be unbanning your account shortly.

- Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.