Accepted Ban Appeal For MC_Road_Racer

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Minecraft Username: MC_Road_Racer/Du0__

2. What were you banned for: Homophobia and homophobic slurs

3. Do you have any proof against what you are being accused of: No

4. Who banned you: CakeSpace

5. Why do you believe you should be unbanned:
I am greatly sorry for what I did and couldn't stress that enough if I tried. I feel horrible for doing that I'm not to sure what made me do it but it happened and I feel awful But I can assure that it will NEVER happen again and I swear on my life. I've been banned for awhile to think about my actions I know if I get another chance I wont mess it up. Thank you for reading and have a good day. -MC/Du0__

If there is further information i have to include please let me know and please don't instantly deny if i forgot something let me know. Thanks. You can contact me on discord at Du0__#6282

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Hello MC_Road_Racer.

I'm glad you put more effort into this appeal, it is appreciated. I also appreciate the reassurance with you saying that you will make sure it will never happen again. However, I'm unsure whether or not what you said is excusable at all. You were homophobic and throwing homophobic slurs around without a care in the world, which is extremely offensive and disrespectful.

I am somewhat willing to unban you, however I wouldn't want players to experience this or anything similar to this which is my main concern with unbanning you. You definitely should have known what you said was against the Rules, however it seems you didn't care or didn't know. Either way is very negligent of you.

I would need more reassurance a situation like this will never occur again and that you will abide by the Server Rules.

I have learned greatly from my mistakes and thought about how wrong and awful i was but i can ASSURE you that it will NEVER happen again and i live by that promise it's your choice you make the call but like you said "however it seems like you didn't care or didn't know" i myself didn't know one of my friends said it would be funny and i said it without fully knowing what it means and once again im so sorry. Thanks -MC

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Hello again.

I really appreciate the reassurance, however if you didn't know that what you said was against the Server Rules then it is clear you need to read them as soon as possible. Here are all of our Rules that I highly suggest you read.

Since you have been patient with your Ban Appeal and the fact I believe that you are sorry for your actions, I have decided to unban your account under one condition, which is to read ALL of our Rules that I have hyperlinked above. Once you have read all of the Rules, please reply below.

CakeSpace

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for your co-operation and patience. I will be unbanning your account now, however please make sure this is to not happen again as you will not be unbanned if another incident like this is to occur.

- Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.