An "A-maze-ing" Update

Welcome to the SkyRealms forums!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
  • Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

JennyPixel

Community Manager (Dev Whisperer)
Staff member
Community Manager
Jan 8, 2018
Friday Update.png

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday! (Sorry for the Rebecca Black reference, couldn't help myself:cool:) We've got a lot going on this week and I'm so excited to fill you in on what we've been doing.

But first, there's a certain build contest that's in need of some winners!

Build Contest Winners

Once again, this was a very difficult contest to judge (sooo many cool builds :)) but these realms were really something special. So, without further ado, our winners!

1st Place - WhiskeyWhiskers
2nd Place - EternalSky
3rd Place - Imabanana142

Honourable Mentions - MightlyKitten_ and SilentSakura

Congrats to our winners and THANK YOU to everyone who participated! Stay tuned for next month's build contest themes :D

Maze Event

To celebrate this amazing Friday, PatP has created an awesome maze event in his realm:eek:. To get there, go to /visit PatP and select the realm that says Maze Event. It will take place TODAY at 1:30 p.m. PST and there will be prizes! (Details below)

1st Place - Golden Golem Spawner
2nd Place - Super Golem Spawner
3rd Place - Iron Golem Spawner

NOTE - To make the event as fair as possible, NO WEAPONS OR ARMOR OR POTIONS are allowed to be equipped. If you are wearing ANYTHING other than your skin, you will be disqualified. Also, flying will be disabled.

We're trying this out for a weekly event idea, so let us know what you think :) Good luck everyone!

Warzone Changes

Capture2.PNG

Due to popular demand, we've made some pretty cool changes to the warzone. First, we've updated the map to include a terrifying town just under spawn (I hear there's ghosts so, you know, be careful).

Also, we've updated the loot in the warzone chests to include:

Ink Sack x1
Epic Key x1
Legendary Key x1
Mycelium x8

Shop NPC Change

Guys! It's happened! We've added oxeye daisies to the shop! OMG!

Legendary Key Update

Finally (and I am so incredibly excited about this), we've added two particularly awesome items to Legendary Keys. When you open your Legendary Keys it will have a chance to produce either a

Golem King Boss Spawn Egg

or a

Wicked Witch Boss Spawn Egg!

So get out there and get those keys!

That's it for me guys :) Hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you in the maze!

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 2, 2018
When you try your best but you don't succeed :( ...
All these SkyGods and their /fly... making /bcontest s unfair for us lower ranks

Anyways... Hope it gains popularity! :pJust got a Golem King Spawn Egg from vote key <3 woop!