Resolved Advancements Not Showing Up

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently finished a bunch of the Advancements from Tier 1....now anytime I do /adv or go to spawn and click on advancements there it comes up blank and won't let me complete any beyond Tier 1. The last ones I completed were the melon and eating baked potato ones. I was told by others that there were several challenges beyond that but they won't appear for some reason. See screenshot.

Attachments

Just wondering if anyone has looked into this issue and why I still can't access my advancements after finishing only Tier 1? Thanks guys

-Team1up

Pikaaaa

Moderator+
Staff member
Sorry for the late reply, but have you tried pressing L on your keyboard to see your current advancements? If not, could you try that and see if it works. When you reply to this and if it doesn't work, I will talk to Pat about it.

ok so I changed my controls because I had the L button set up for my schematics so now I can bring up the menu in the screenshot. But it still only shows Tier 1 when I already finished all of those. I'm not sure where to go from here or see what my progress is because it doesn't say for example: you've sold 8/8 wheat or "completed" or anything like that. Do you know what I'm supposed to do next? Thanks

-Team1up

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.