Ability to toggle the permission to break spawners

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Hi skyrealms staff,
I think it would be a great idea to make a small change in how the permissions work.
The realm rank system is great, but I think there should be one rank between the permission to open chests and
the permission to break spawners instead of guard granting both perms. This change will help the community a ton because it will greatly
reduce the amount of spawners stolen or just broken therefore making everyone more happy and
it will help take a lot of unnecessary stress out of the game.

Below, I made a the interface how it is now and then I redid it
but I added button you can turn on or off to give members of your realm the permissions to break spawners.

Current interface
2018-02-04_11.21.57.png

Updated interface? (note, the light green dye is a toggle switch. yes or no)
2018-02-04_11.23.23.png

Please consider this change,
-BanditBaileyZoe

I like this and it would be really useful, to make this better i wish that we could edit each and every permission for the member in your realm :). The fact that you even created an example shows that you really want this added ;)

I'm glad you like it! Also, I love your idea of specific permissions. Maybe we can have a thing called advanced settings in the realm members menu and it will bring you to another menu that you can toggle things such as spawners, beacons, access to shops etc.... If an admin agrees to add it, do you know when we will receive the update?
-BanditBaileyZoe

johnah777

I'm glad you like it! Also, I love your idea of specific permissions. Maybe we can have a thing called advanced settings in the realm members menu and it will bring you to another menu that you can toggle things such as spawners, beacons, access to shops etc.... If an admin agrees to add it, do you know when we will receive the update?
-BanditBaileyZoe
There is an update pretty much every Friday/Saturday (if ur in Aus like me), and I would love to see this added at some point in the game!

Perhaps a way to better this would not be to not just have the ability to toggle spawners, but to toggle many things. Member, Guard, and Manager would just be ‘presets,’ in a sense, whereas there would be an icon that might look like a command block or something that lets you control individual permissions, such as "Can use spawners", etc. I’ve painstakingly made an example, with item names and colored lores and stuff.
Here’s a gif of what I believe it should look like. You could also create ranks for use in your Realm. For example, you could have a Moderator group that can ban people and build with Guard permissions, minus breaking spawners.