[6/5/2017] Daily Tournaments

Welcome to the SkyRealms forums!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
  • Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

TheTeaGuns

Apr 1, 2017
Tournaments.png

Hey everyone! We've got some great updates for you with daily tournaments. Read on to learn more!

Daily Tournaments
Daily Tournaments offer a new way to challenge yourself daily and earn legendary rewards! Just like daily challenges, there will be three new tournaments each day. Each tournament will task you with something different, from looting chests, to killing mobs, to mining certain blocks.

Tournaments can be accessed from the /challenge menu by clicking on the iron sword. At the end of each day, the top 3 players in each tournament will receive rewards! Good luck to everyone participating in each tournament!

First Place - 2 Legendary Keys
Second Place - 1 Legendary Key
Third Place - 5 Epic Keys

Full Changelog
- Added Daily Tournaments
- Various fixes/improvements for the Nether
- /fly disabled when combat tagged
- Fixed server restarts not always happening at correct times
- Fixed being unable to accept multiple teleport invites/requests

May 2, 2017
I would just like to let staff know the the tournaments are not counting for anyone in my server. I can't tell you which one but one of your helpers: BeastenBiscuits resides there. We had the tournaments section a couple days ago (and some of the tourneys worked), then today they were not counting at all. Is this just being tested on individual servers, or is it supposed to be available to everyone?

Thanks,

Twisted_Knight

May 13, 2017
steamcommunity.com
literally people getting massive amounts of x y z item in the nether shows they are using some xray mod. I mean look at the numbers, over 3,000 items.

See you didn't bring back flying in the nether, bummer

Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 7340
Hey everyone! We've got some great updates for you with daily tournaments. Read on to learn more!

Daily Tournaments
Daily Tournaments offer a new way to challenge yourself daily and earn legendary rewards! Just like daily challenges, there will be three new tournaments each day. Each tournament will task you with something different, from looting chests, to killing mobs, to mining certain blocks.

Tournaments can be accessed from the /challenge menu by clicking on the iron sword. At the end of each day, the top 3 players in each tournament will receive rewards! Good luck to everyone participating in each tournament!

First Place - 2 Legendary Keys
Second Place - 1 Legendary Key
Third Place - 5 Epic Keys

Full Changelog
- Added Daily Tournaments
- Various fixes/improvements for the Nether
- /fly disabled when combat tagged
- Fixed server restarts not always happening at correct times
- Fixed being unable to accept multiple teleport invites/requests

Not bad update,but winning is about "impossible" :(

TacoHanded

May 1, 2017
Yeah, Im not sure how people are getting 3-4K plus quartz and glowstone blocks. I was in the nether for an hour mining every single glowstone I saw and only got to 150. That was with 8 hours remaining in the tourney. So more than likely the leaders are cheating. Unless they have played for 16 hours straight and got lucky with the glowstone placement.