[6/12/2017] Boss Fights!

Welcome to the SkyRealms forums!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
  • Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

MrKrawly

Apr 12, 2017
I like the boss fight update, but I don't know... giving out money for it? (Even if other players can join)

Cmon bois n lads, there could be another way to enter boss fights WITHOUT paying for it, waiting for someone to create one and win "givaways"... Like from a vote-key but very rarely or something in that direction.

The more pay2win it gets, the more players you lose.

Apr 18, 2017
I like the boss fight update, but I don't know... giving out money for it? (Even if other players can join)

Cmon bois n lads, there could be another way to enter boss fights WITHOUT paying for it, waiting for someone to create one and win "givaways"... Like from a vote-key but very rarely or something in that direction.

The more pay2win it gets, the more players you lose.
Well most of the people here who spents their time working hard away on this Server
And they pretty much depend on the pay-to-Win people to pay them for their hard work
Its not easy Developing stuff
, its not like everything is pay to win on this server
but they really should add the boss spawn eggs in legendary or epic keys or vote(People might vote more for the server) not everyone is Pay-to win