[5/19/2017] Sponsored Realms!

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

TheTeaGuns

SponsorNameTags.png

Hey everyone,

We've got some fun updates for you this week. Read on to find out more info on sponsored realms and name tags!

Sponsored Realms
Top realms is a great way for your realm to get more attention and more visitors (and more visitors means more sales in your shops!), but it can sometimes be hard to get those top slots for visibility. Fear not, using in game money you can now purchase a sponsored realm slot for a week and get all the extra attention you've always wanted!

The top row of 9 realms are the sponsored slots. If a slot is available it will show as an emerald. Simply click an emerald to purchase that slot for a week. First come, first serve!

Name Tags
Name tags are here and let you get that extra flair to show off to your friends! There are currently 12 name tags for you to unlock, and they can be obtained in three different ways.

Store - Baller, <3, Champion, Trustworthy (get them HERE!)

Epic Keys - Annoying, Architect, Brewmaster

Legendary Keys (coming soon!) - Tough, Headhunter, Fancy, Firey, Chilly

To access the list of name tags, simply type /nametag.

When you have a name tag selected it will show next to your name above your head (and in tablist!), as shown here by the wonderful PatP.

Photo taken at Tom737's realm, the first purchaser of a sponsored realm slot!

Full Changelog
- Added sponsored realm slots
- Added name tags
- Added SkyWars rewards
- Added legendary keys
- SkyWars bug fixes (infinite chests and more)
- Added realm invites to /pref
- Fixed safe room spawning/glitches
- Anvil item/name blacklist​

Not seeing it on the list of updates but pigs from my pig spawner now spawn with a number in front of them that stacks to 25? Each time you kill one the number goes down by 1, and they slowly heal back up to 25.

Is that.. intended? I mean it's cool but I'm gonna have to change my pig farm if that's the case lol

Not seeing it on the list of updates but pigs from my pig spawner now spawn with a number in front of them that stacks to 25? Each time you kill one the number goes down by 1, and they slowly heal back up to 25.

Is that.. intended? I mean it's cool but I'm gonna have to change my pig farm if that's the case lol
It's mob stacking. Mobs become one mob and the number above it is the number of mobs in that stack