[11/22/17] SkyRealms Reset

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
this is not lawful. its theft of property. it may be inside a game, but its still theft.
i will not stand for it! this is wrong! a lot of players have spent hundreds of dollars on in game cash in this server,
and it all goes away?? Dubblejump could get sewed for that. i can see this going down hill, thats all.

PatP if you are reading this, If this is how you want to fix you're servers then i will never spend another penny or play on, on any of you're servers again. I advise others to do the same, you will lose it all anyways.

Hours of playing on this server, grinding for money, all of the people i helped, all of the wars we fought in. none if it will matter…
as the whole point that i play will be lost. i quit minecraft… ill just be a boss in the irl world instead :p

PatP if you are reading this, If this is how you want to fix you're servers then i will never spend another penny or play on, on any of you're servers again. I advise others to do the same, you will lose it all anyways.

Hours of playing on this server, grinding for money, all of the people i helped, all of the wars we fought in. none if it will matter…
as the whole point that i play will be lost. i quit minecraft… ill just be a boss in the irl world instead :p
Geo, I think we all quit skyrealms now

Skyrealms, why are we resetting?

There are those who come and go on this server and those who invest time in this for the entertainment and videos. I hope you read this because I DO NOT want you to reset for these reasons: Players have gotten so much OP gear that they want to keep and now its all gone. I for one know that I will loose my dragon gear, my spawners and my keys. Thanks a lot. Next, its obvious so many people like it the way it is and I DO NOT THINK this will be an "experience" that will be enjoyable. If reset is continued I will probably quit skyrealms meaning less players to play, less players watching my videos and the server shutting down. Please do not reset the server as many players have so much work done and dont want to see it go away.