[09/05/17] Duels!

Welcome to the SkyRealms forums!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
  • Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Jun 12, 2017
This is awesome!! Next update, can you update all enchants in the "/enchants" command? We are missing all the new ones and have no clue what they do.

Thanks! :)

TheTeaGuns

Apr 1, 2017
Maybe make the armor and weopons invincible from breaking so that it doesnt break because during a duel my armor broke and i didnt get it back even though it said " you dont lose your stuff"
You don't lose your stuff on death, but just like normal PvP, durability and consumables do apply.

May 23, 2017
You don't lose your stuff on death, but just like normal PvP, durability and consumables do apply.
Could u make it so Swords and axes actually do damage cause me and a friend were dueling but the sword anx axe did no damage just the enchants on it were doing damage so it went really slow

TheTeaGuns

Apr 1, 2017
Could u make it so Swords and axes actually do damage cause me and a friend were dueling but the sword anx axe did no damage just the enchants on it were doing damage so it went really slow
This is a known issue atm, because you can't damage your friends.

May 23, 2017
Nope not true this has happened to my friends
No guys... This isn't how duels work lol. There is no glitch where it drops in the arena where someone can pick it up. I tested this with my alt and it doesn't do that. The only way you lose gear un the arena is if your gear breaks.