[08/25/2017] Realm Permissions

Welcome to the SkyRealms forums!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
  • Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!
Aug 1, 2017
I think this is gonna satisfy a lot of players as this will (partly) reduce griefing/scamming. As the post already says don´t be reckless and invite randoms to your realm and give the perms to build.
Good update
I have a question. If you dont have a rank, like 'Hero' or 'skygod', and you are given the rank within the realm to be able to break spawners, will you be able to break a spawner and it not dissapear?

Aug 1, 2017
No, this wouldn't change that.
Thank you. I wish I could break a spawner though. I dont think that it is very fair that i have to pay irl money to be able to do something like break a spawner. In the past I have needed to move a spawner I bought, and I couldnt b/c of rank. I understand though.

gtstarwars

Mar 20, 2017
Toronto
www.steamcommunity.com
Thank you. I wish I could break a spawner though. I dont think that it is very fair that i have to pay irl money to be able to do something like break a spawner. In the past I have needed to move a spawner I bought, and I couldnt b/c of rank. I understand though.
Get someone trustable to help u mine :),like me sleepr staff proanoid celmore grimreaper200 etc :)

Apr 16, 2017
Maybe in the future make it so you can lock out certain blocks from a "Guard." I would like to allow someone full access to the realm but still be able to protect the spawners and or beacons.

Aug 11, 2017
With the new update when I try open my friends chest it says you must be at least a 'Guard' to access this what does that mean and how do I open my friends chest???