[04/21/2017] Top Realms, Bug Fixes, and More!

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

TheTeaGuns

TopRealms.png

Hey everyone!

We've got a bunch of cool new features and great bug fixes for you all this week. Read on to learn about all the changes and updates of the past 7 days.

Top Realms
Ever wanted to show appreciation for someone with an epic realm? Or wanted to show your epic realm off to more people? Well now you can with realm voting and top realms!

Every 24 hours you'll be able to vote for your two favorite realms by typing /realm vote while visiting them. At spawn you'll see a Top Realms NPC who will display all the highest voted realms. You can quickly and easily visit popular realms using this menu. Get out there and make your realm the most popular on the entire server!

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 2.50.43 PM.png

Increased Realm Member Limits
We've added increased member limits to donor realms so you can invite even more friends to be a part of your SkyRealms adventure! The increased limits for each rank can be found below.

Knight - 12
Lord - 14
Duke - 16
SkyGod - 20

Realm Damage Change
Players will no longer take damage when they are visiting realms they are not a part of. This means others won't be able to trap you, kill you, and take your items any more!

Full Changelog
- Added Top Realms NPC
- Added realm voting
- Increased realm member limits for ranked players
- Fixed donor realm cobble generators
- Increased sugar cane sell price from $192 to $250
- Players no longer take damage at realms they aren't members of
- Fixed inventory item stacking bug
- Fixed 'commom' misspelling on enchanted books
- Added rank descriptions to /buy
- Added realm starting size in /realm claim menu
- Added wolf and ocelot spawn eggs for $1250 each​

"Realm Damage Change
Players will no longer take damage when they are visiting realms they are not a part of. This means others won't be able to trap you, kill you, and take your items any more!"

HYPE!

Also, now is a good time for me to actually do my sugarcane farm, I guess.

Kind of sadens me to see that top realm goes by voting. I would have prefered if it would have been about the value of all placed blocks on your realm. Still a very nice update.

Nice job, but not a fan of the way the voting is for realms, now you have everyone paying for votes offering anything to anyone to just visit and vote but other then that nice work on the bug fixes