[04/09/2017] Realm Themes and GKits

• Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

TheTeaGuns

ThemesGKits.png

Hey everyone,

We've got some great new store updates for you all today, as well as some bug fixes from the past few days. Read on for all the information about these updates and changes!

Realm Themes
Ever wanted to change the spawn area of your realm to something more fancy? Well now you can with Realm Themes! At the moment we have two, Castle and Mushroom, which can be seen in the banner image at the top of this post and are available in our store.

More themes are coming soon, with some being winnable as prizes from crate keys in the future! If you have any suggestions for cool themes you'd like to see, make sure to let us know!

GKits
We've also released GKits to our store. Once you purchase a kit you'll be able to claim it once every 3 days! Each item in the kits comes with randomized enchants every time you claim them. Read on for more information on each of the 3 kits.

GKitBanner.png

Warrior
This kit will give you a diamond sword with disarm and disarmour enchants and a chance to have heavy hand, greatness, and/or berserk. It also includes a diamond chestplate with reinforced and cactus and a chance for snares, saturation, and/or slows enchants!

Archer
This kit will give you a bow with a levitation enchant and a chance to have a pierce and/or snare enchants. It also includes a diamond helmet enchanted with reinforced and tank and a chance for hastened, absorption and/or enlightened enchants!

Lumberjack
This kit will give you a diamond axe with heavy hand and head hunter with a chance to have bleed, final blow and/or wolf pack enchants. It also includes diamond leggings with reinforced and lightweight, and a chance for self destruct, kadabra and/or absorption enchants!

The team is hard at work on tons of new features and fixes, so stay tuned for more updates!

You can purchase Realm Themes and Gkits over in our store HERE!

Full Changelog
- Added two realm themes, Mushroom and Castle, to the store
- Added three Gkits, Warrior, Archer, and Lumberjack, to the store
- Fixed a number of broken daily challenges
- Implemented system to more easily fix any future broken challenges
- Add social commands (/forums, /twitter, /store)
- Fixed issue with border sizes being too small

Love that you added a giveaway aspect to it, for people who can't buy it. I'll be sure to enter. I think I'll be vying for either Lumberjack or Archer.
(Third)

Last edited:

Blaxeturner

^ hehe, teeegun beat u

Anyways nice update, Only a few realm themes and gkits but I look forward to new ones incoming :) Can't wait.

Very exciting! I might buy a Gkit at a later date, but for now, I'm just going to wait.
You said for all of us and now it's just for those players who paid for a rank :(
Well, technically it is for all of us. People who have ranks don't get Gkits as well, they need to buy them separately, same goes for the Realm Themes.