1. Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

[7/21/2017] Custom IG Spawners!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TheTeaGuns, Jul 21, 2017.

By TheTeaGuns on Jul 21, 2017 at 9:22 PM
  1. TheTeaGuns

TheTeaGuns Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

UpdateBannerTemplate.png
    Hey everyone, you now have new ways for you to make farms and profit shops with two new custom mob spawners! Read on to learn more about these awesome custom additions.

These spawners can only be obtained from a special NPC at spawn named Professor Manton, as seen in the image below. He will give you one of the new custom spawners in exchange for your normal iron golem spawners.

[​IMG]
    Super Golem Spawner

The Super Golem spawner is just like a normal Iron Golem spawner, except that it doesn't drop any poppies. It only drops iron ingots, allowing you to build more compact, more efficient farms and profit shops! You can get a Super Golem spawner from Professor Manton by trading in 5 normal IGs.

Golden Golem Spawner
    The Golden Golem spawner spawns normal looking Iron Golems, except they drop gold ingots instead of iron ingots! Just like the Super Golem, they also don't drop poppies, though they require 7 normal IGs for one trade up. Grab some Golden Golems and make some gold profit shops!

Rabbit Spawners
    While they aren't custom, rabbits are still fun! And now you can get yourself a normal rabbit spawner from the spawner shop.

If you have a great idea for a future addition to the custom spawners, make sure to let us know in the comments below!

Full Changelog
    - Added Professor Manton NPC at spawn
    - Added Super Golem spawners
    - Added Golden Golem spawners
    - Added rabbit spawners
    - Fixed handful of misspellings

#1 TheTeaGuns, Jul 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TheTeaGuns, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Ryann
      Ryann
      Yay new toys :D:)o_O:D:D
      I will go crazy and buy manyo_O
    2. Awesome_Coley
      Awesome_Coley
      I think they should do -
      Super IG - 2 regular IG's
      Gold IG - 4 regular IG's
      Diamond - 2 golden IG's
    3. gtstarwars
      gtstarwars
      Prices are fine as is, profit shops giving ppl tht use it one ig per hour
    4. Rick
      Rick

I like that ... Diamond spawner would be nice but may to op
    5. mitko123
      mitko123
      Just saying that the pricec are way off it is too expensive to buy the new igs
    6. MC_OldNoob
      MC_OldNoob
      The prices are fine imho (might rather be on the cheap side).
      They are not for the starters of course. Its better value to keep IG spawners a while (if you sell all your iron yourself). As soon as you open a Profitshop with the rates we see today, its better to change to gold ones.
      An quick example:
      Lets say the spawn rates are equal (I think they are). You either get 1 stack of gold or 7 stacks of iron. If you sell all yourself you get 1152 for the gold or 1792 for the iron.
      If you are like a lot of people and make a profit shop even if your IG count is low the numbers would be 926 for the gold and 210 (sell for 30 per stack) for the iron (if you want to costumers to make the same profit). So Its easy to see that you as an owner will earn more from gold profit shops than Iron ones (again unless you plan on selling all yourself). Buckets change the numbers a little, but most don't bother with that and Gold still have a higher margin.

My 2 cents
    7. Pyroflamiac
      Pyroflamiac
      Did they actually just lower the sell price of gold at spawn -_-
    8. Rick
      Rick
      Guys i would may add a Slime Spawner --- some Player have less slimechunks or may they even dont have slimechuncks ... slimespawner would be great
    9. Taharix
      Taharix
      Wow, they nerfed gold prices. That just ruined what made GG spawners kinda worth it ;/
    10. Rick
      Rick
      Ya ... First they sell the Spawner / People buy them cause they think it makes it worth .. and than after ppL bought them, they lower the prizes .. cmon ;/
    11. Just_a_Random_Gamer
      Just_a_Random_Gamer
      Totally agree. There needs to be an explanation.
    12. Taharix
      Taharix
      I swear if they lower the cost of the GG, i hope we can get our money back for the ones we already bought.
    13. MrBoggleBooBoo
      MrBoggleBooBoo
      I think that a wither boss egg should be in the spawner shop for 150k or something like that and the wither skeleton egg should be added
    14. Kyledren
      Kyledren
      No, since then getting nether stars would be way to easy. Then, getting beacons would be useless.
    15. rjkd2016
      rjkd2016
      Well....Honestly nice idea for spawners,but if you do not fix hackers stealing spawners soon,its not going to be worth it,cause they will just steal all the IG spawners they can to get the better spawners. You need to do something about the stealing first.
    16. Just_a_Random_Gamer
      Just_a_Random_Gamer
      How are "hackers" stealing spawners?
    17. Kyledren
      Kyledren
      People can hack into your base and steal your stuff. Happened to Demented_Fish, fireflame107, and others. It sucks honestly.
    18. Celmore123
      Celmore123
      Yeah my final blow 4 70% got stolen once.
      It's on some hacked and griefing clients. It is usually used in hunger games to loot chests but it works on skyrealms too.
    19. rjkd2016
      rjkd2016
      And the problem is,none of the staff are doing much here to prevent it from continously happening.
    20. Kyledren
      Kyledren
      Well, to be honest, the only people that can fix this is the devs, admins, and the owners. If you spam the mods, nothing will happen.