1. Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

[7/21/2017] Custom IG Spawners!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TheTeaGuns, Jul 21, 2017.

By TheTeaGuns on Jul 21, 2017 at 9:22 PM
  1. TheTeaGuns

TheTeaGuns Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

UpdateBannerTemplate.png
    Hey everyone, you now have new ways for you to make farms and profit shops with two new custom mob spawners! Read on to learn more about these awesome custom additions.

These spawners can only be obtained from a special NPC at spawn named Professor Manton, as seen in the image below. He will give you one of the new custom spawners in exchange for your normal iron golem spawners.

[​IMG]
    Super Golem Spawner

The Super Golem spawner is just like a normal Iron Golem spawner, except that it doesn't drop any poppies. It only drops iron ingots, allowing you to build more compact, more efficient farms and profit shops! You can get a Super Golem spawner from Professor Manton by trading in 5 normal IGs.

Golden Golem Spawner
    The Golden Golem spawner spawns normal looking Iron Golems, except they drop gold ingots instead of iron ingots! Just like the Super Golem, they also don't drop poppies, though they require 7 normal IGs for one trade up. Grab some Golden Golems and make some gold profit shops!

Rabbit Spawners
    While they aren't custom, rabbits are still fun! And now you can get yourself a normal rabbit spawner from the spawner shop.

If you have a great idea for a future addition to the custom spawners, make sure to let us know in the comments below!

Full Changelog
    - Added Professor Manton NPC at spawn
    - Added Super Golem spawners
    - Added Golden Golem spawners
    - Added rabbit spawners
    - Fixed handful of misspellings

#1 TheTeaGuns, Jul 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TheTeaGuns, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Pandaa__
      Pandaa__
      What is this price? An Iron Golem spawner gives you poppies, which is honestly easy to dispose of if you know redstone. I'd rather have 5 iron golem spawners with poppies than 1 iron golem spawner without. The gold spawner is pretty good, but once, again. What is that price? 4 iron golems would seem fair.

Other than that, pretty nice to see a rabbit spawner, and it definitely shows originality. and, twenty-first?
    2. Ryann
      Ryann
      How many ingots to the golden golem drop?
      Someone told me it was 1-4 and another told me it was 2-5.
    3. Fire_Storm
      Fire_Storm
      Only 4.4x profit for the price of 7 igs.

Not worth.
    4. Ultrae2
      Ultrae2
      nice math man
    5. Ultrae2
      Ultrae2
      I'd like to say 1-5 from the drops I have had from my first ig farm with one ig spawner
    6. UltraForce121
      UltraForce121
      i stopped counting at 10 so... im the 11th one here?
    7. BadTBH
      BadTBH
      pat u should know better... but i agree this sucks </3
    8. GrimReaper200
      GrimReaper200
      Wanna start making sense?
    9. Mr_Pig20
      Mr_Pig20
      i love the new custom igs and i hope that you add custome texturs the the gold igs
    10. Celmore123
      Celmore123
      Wanna learn how to take a joke?
    11. Kyledren
      Kyledren
      Poor mac. Why you gotta be so rude pat! WHY!
    12. SummerGump
      SummerGump
      I am loving having something new in the game. the no poppys is great, eliminates all the rubbish behind and under the spawners, and the lag is less from it, which i LOVE.
    13. JazzCat_4TW
      JazzCat_4TW
      There Should Be Diamond Golem Spawners! 7 Gold Golem Spawners for 1 Diamond Golem Spawner!!!
    14. Lemonteacow
      Lemonteacow
      The only thing useful from this update was rabbit spawners, free jump boost potions
    15. Kyledren
      Kyledren
      Gold ig spawners are pretty cool. New profit shops coming out.
    16. Lemonteacow
      Lemonteacow
      If you could get the Golden ig spawners, so expensive :eek:
    17. Da_Memes_R_Real
      Da_Memes_R_Real
      I think they are more for showing off then earning so stop hating peeps.
    18. Kyledren
      Kyledren
      I could get 1, but won't yet.
    19. Ewan0913
      Ewan0913
      Add witch and slime spawners!

And super golem is useless... I'd rather have poppies so I can get extra money.
    20. NitrousSlurpee
      NitrousSlurpee
      Ummmm.....