[7/21/2017] Custom IG Spawners!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
  • Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

TheTeaGuns

Apr 1, 2017
UpdateBannerTemplate.png

Hey everyone, you now have new ways for you to make farms and profit shops with two new custom mob spawners! Read on to learn more about these awesome custom additions.

These spawners can only be obtained from a special NPC at spawn named Professor Manton, as seen in the image below. He will give you one of the new custom spawners in exchange for your normal iron golem spawners.

Super Golem Spawner

The Super Golem spawner is just like a normal Iron Golem spawner, except that it doesn't drop any poppies. It only drops iron ingots, allowing you to build more compact, more efficient farms and profit shops! You can get a Super Golem spawner from Professor Manton by trading in 5 normal IGs.

Golden Golem Spawner
The Golden Golem spawner spawns normal looking Iron Golems, except they drop gold ingots instead of iron ingots! Just like the Super Golem, they also don't drop poppies, though they require 7 normal IGs for one trade up. Grab some Golden Golems and make some gold profit shops!

Rabbit Spawners
While they aren't custom, rabbits are still fun! And now you can get yourself a normal rabbit spawner from the spawner shop.

If you have a great idea for a future addition to the custom spawners, make sure to let us know in the comments below!

Full Changelog
- Added Professor Manton NPC at spawn
- Added Super Golem spawners
- Added Golden Golem spawners
- Added rabbit spawners
- Fixed handful of misspellings

Last edited:

hucrafter

Jul 20, 2017
Aren't the new spawners not worth it? I mean the super golem spawner is useless cause you can eliminate poppies with a hopper sorter, and gold is only worth 4.5 times of iron, doesn't make sense that a gold golem spawner costs 7 golem spawners for one

Unless the spawn rate is much faster for the custom spawners, they're not worth it. And if they don't have a much faster spawn rate, I suggest you lower the trade price. (not hate, just suggestion)

Nacato

Staff member
Hero
Mar 4, 2017
I am not quite sure if these new spawners are really worth their price. However what I know is that if you are a rich person you need this spawners just for showing them off. I mean.... a "golden" IG Spawner. That sounds/is extremely cool. Decent update

Last edited: