[6/12/2017] Boss Fights!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
  • Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

TheTeaGuns

Apr 1, 2017
BossFights.png

Hey everyone, we've got a great update for you all today, all about fighting epic bosses for epic loot! Read on for more information.

Are normal mobs and their loot just not cutting it for you? Are you looking for a bigger challenge to take on with friends in exchange for a chance at greater loot?

To activate a boss fight you need a boss spawn egg, which can be purchased from our store HERE. Once you have a boss egg, head to the arena at spawn (Found straight ahead from the spawn point, beyond the warzone drop), gather your friends with the best armor and weapons you've got and spawn the boss!

Be warned those, boss fights are hard, and will require your best gear, and your best friends in order to take it down. At the moment we have one boss, the Iron Golem King, and he will not die easily!

If you manage to take him out, you will be rewarded with lots of loot, including pieces of the exclusive Golem armor and weapons. The summoner of the boss is always guaranteed loot, and the 5 players who do the most damage to the boss during the fight will also receive loot.

Keep an eye out for more future bosses for you to fight and good luck to everyone taking on the Golem King!

Full Changelog
- Added boss fights
- Added Golem King Boss Egg to store
- Added boss fight arena to spawns
- Disabled ender pearls for non realm members
- Fixed various typos
- Disabled TnT in Nether
- Fixed Crate Master not always working
- /fly now prevented if combat tagged​

Nacato

Staff member
Hero
Mar 4, 2017
Finally some kind of RPG drift that is employed into the server. Honestly I think the $20 are worth it.Hoping for a sale too :3

But first..... I wanna win this giveaway :p

Apr 12, 2017
paying real money for a boss fight oh come the F on... The further the server goes the more pay to win it gets... What about epic keys? vote keys? legendary keys? warzone chests? naaaaah we need the money, Skyrealms: we used to make a game now we make money...

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2017
Awesome, can't wait to defeat this boss with other players. Also can't wait to see that other bosses you're gonna come up with.

TheTeaGuns

Apr 1, 2017
paying real money for a boss fight oh come the F on... The further the server goes the more pay to win it gets... What about epic keys? vote keys? legendary keys? warzone chests? naaaaah we need the money, Skyrealms: we used to make a game now we make money...
Anyone can fight the boss when another player spawns it, so the fun and benefit isn't limited to just that player. Its completely fair for everyone :)

Jun 12, 2017
I lost my iron golem spawner cause The shop at spawn dont gave it to me....and i lost 750.000 forma this!!! Plese mod or helper or administrators help me cause in veri angry!! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY OR MI IG SPAWNER!!!!!

Apr 18, 2017
Maybe they should add cheaper Bosses that you can possibly Get out of a legendary or Epic Key
\Like 5$ For like Some Skelly Queen
Cheap Bosses can possibly be in keys

Also Why do they have to add in the hardest mobs first
Why did they Disable tnt In the nether??
Theres no use for the TNT Then for looking Now
:(

Last edited:
May 17, 2017
Maybe they should add cheaper Bosses that you can possibly Get out of a legendary or Epic Key
\Like 5$ For like Some Skelly Queen
Cheap Bosses can possibly be in keys

Also Why do they have to add in the hardest mobs first
Why did they Disable tnt In the nether??
Theres no use for the TNT Then for looking Now
:(
becuase TNT can bypass the no pvp, and the nether is laggy enough