1. Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

[09/15/2017] Super Creeper Spawners and the Return of End Raids!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TheTeaGuns, Sep 15, 2017.

By TheTeaGuns on Sep 15, 2017 at 7:11 PM
  1. TheTeaGuns

TheTeaGuns Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

CreeperBoosters.png

Creeper Spawners

Many of you already noticed that we added normal creeper spawners to the spawner shop for $400k earlier this week, but today we've got a brand new Super Creeper spawner for you, available from Professor Manton.

Just like the improved Iron Golem spawners, the Super Creeper offers you new ways to farm. The Super Creeper will drop gunpowder, as well as 1, 2, and 3% enchanted dust!

Professor Manton will gladly give you one of these new Super Creeper spawners in exchange for 4 normal creeper spawners.

Duel Fixes
    You've all been loving the duel system we released earlier this week, and we've been working hard fixing the issues you've reported to us. Duels are now better than ever, and you can no longer use ender pearls or chorus fruit to get out of the arenas.

We've also fixed the issue with being unable to duel your friends, as well as disabled the pickpocket enchant in duels.

End Raids
    After an extended break to fix a few issues, End Raids are back! You can use your end raid tickets again to queue up to fight the mighty Ender Dragon for a chance at epic loot!

If, for whatever reason, you get stuck in the queue again, we've added a new /leave queue command which will take your party out of the queue and return your ticket so that you can try again later without losing it.

If you had any issues with past end raid tickets, please don't hesitate to contact me and I'll help ya out.

Happy fighting!

• Like Like x 3
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TheTeaGuns, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Jousseph
      Jousseph
      WOW, Great Update <3. I love it Can't wait to have dubs and dubs of dust.
      Wait what End raid Tickets, HYPE. Lets beat that dragon over and over again.
      1v1 me Mac :p
      Oh, wait what I'm First :eek:
    2. TheTeaGuns
      TheTeaGuns
      You ok there?
    3. Fire_Storm
      Fire_Storm
      One word:

G U C C I
    4. Sinating
      Sinating
      nice update :D <3
    5. Jousseph
      Jousseph
      Totally okay, The hype is getting me though :eek:
    6. EvanOrgan
      EvanOrgan
      Once again the staff team push out an amazing update, keep up the great work! :) Can't wait to see more bigger and better updates in the near future.! :)
    7. SantiRaptor908
      SantiRaptor908
      Cool awesome update! Can't see what's for next week. Your probably already doing stuff for next week Lol. Keep on working! xD
    8. Destboom56
      Destboom56
      Well, I tried about 5 end raid tickets while they were broken, but I didn't take pictures so I lost 5 end raid tickets would I be correct Mac?

9th I did this at school lol
    9. Destboom56
      Destboom56
      I was 8th not 9th
    10. Kyledren
      Kyledren
      Yay! Finally I can get that Dragon tag now
    11. SportyPig33
      SportyPig33
      Im banned so rip me b/c my ticket hasn't been read about a irl dealer charging back on the hero rank i payed3m for :(
    12. VanquishedMC
      VanquishedMC
      Is there an issue with the super creeper spawners because nothing will spawn?
    13. Celmore123
      Celmore123
      I don't have any proof but I lost my full dragon set in a duel due to a bug plz help with a cherry on top :) :)
      Also you said that he would GLADY give you SCS but he was very salty and almost stabbed me. #demoteproffessorwonton
    14. Mino_Gaming
      Mino_Gaming
      The Super Creeper Spawner is an awesome update i have had mine for 2 day and i already have 2 100% legendary books that i'm selling. This is also really good for people that don't get lots of money and can start making money but selling the leg dust, although you need 1.6 mil to get 1 super creeper spawner
    15. GrimReaper200
      GrimReaper200
      Ty for helping us break the game even more :D. Now my team and I have dubs on dubs of leg dust
    16. Jousseph
      Jousseph
      feel free to pm either mac or deci on discord.
    17. SpeedsterWho3
      SpeedsterWho3
      Will this resolve not being able to draw bows due to the realm rank feature?
    18. Muyst
      Muyst
      Almost got 1st... D: nice work though <3
    19. Destboom56
      Destboom56
      No it never happens also
      I cant hit my friends that are /f with me in duels