1. Hello! Thank you for visiting the forums. You can sign up or log in using the button on the top right of your screen. If you do not have an account consider signing up and joining the forums community!

[09/05/17] Duels!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TheTeaGuns, Sep 5, 2017.

By TheTeaGuns on Sep 5, 2017 at 6:56 PM
  1. TheTeaGuns

TheTeaGuns Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Duels.png

Hey everyone, today we have a much requested feature for you all, duels! Read on to learn more about this great update.

Duels
    Duels are a safe way for you to fight your friends (or enemies!) in a 1v1 battle to the death. You will NOT drop your items when you die in a duel, though any consumables (food, potions, etc) will be consumed if used during a fight.

There are two types of duels available, friendly and bet. In a friendly duel, nothing is lost. In a bet duel, both players agree to put an amount of money up ($1k, 10k, 100k, 1 mil or 10 mil). The winner will receive 90% of the cumulative bet and the loser will lose their money.

[​IMG]
    For example, if you fight me in a $1 mill bet duel and I win, I would get $1.8 mil and you would lose your $1 mil.

DO NOT fight bet duels if you don't want to risk losing your money.

/duel challenge (player) - challenge a player to a duel
    /duel accept (player) - accept a duel challenge

As of right now you can only duel on realm servers, not spawns. The player you wish to duel must also be on your same server.

New Name Tags
    We've added 6 new, mostly user suggested, nametags for you to obtain!

$$$, No IRLs and Crazy can be purchased in the store HERE.

NameTag1.png
    WitchSlayer, GolemSlayer and Dragon can each be earned as rare loot from their respective corresponding bosses.

NameTag2.png
    Happy fighting and good luck in your future duels!

#1 TheTeaGuns, Sep 5, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TheTeaGuns, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Lemonteacow
      Lemonteacow
      I just had to quit and drop all of my pvp gear... :/
    2. Muyst
      Muyst
      Please add 2v2s and 3v3s
    3. Ewan0913
    4. electricchicken_
      electricchicken_
      Maybe make the armor and weopons invincible from breaking so that it doesnt break because during a duel my armor broke and i didnt get it back even though it said " you dont lose your stuff"
    5. FeministCringe
      FeministCringe
      This is awesome!! Next update, can you update all enchants in the "/enchants" command? We are missing all the new ones and have no clue what they do.

Thanks! :)
    6. TheTeaGuns
      TheTeaGuns
      You don't lose your stuff on death, but just like normal PvP, durability and consumables do apply.
    7. Destboom56
      Destboom56
      Could u make it so Swords and axes actually do damage cause me and a friend were dueling but the sword anx axe did no damage just the enchants on it were doing damage so it went really slow
    8. TheTeaGuns
      TheTeaGuns
      This is a known issue atm, because you can't damage your friends.
    9. Destboom56
      Destboom56
      No we unfriended and we did no damage with weapons only the enchants on them
    10. Celmore123
      Celmore123
      Yeah u do I lost my dragon gear and sg sword
    11. Destboom56
      Destboom56
      the gear drops in the arena and next person to battle can pick it up
    12. Celmore123
      Celmore123
      God so someone else got my dragon gear. Great
    13. Muyst
      Muyst
      No guys... This isn't how duels work lol. There is no glitch where it drops in the arena where someone can pick it up. I tested this with my alt and it doesn't do that. The only way you lose gear un the arena is if your gear breaks.
    14. ExoNinja04
      ExoNinja04
      i dont get this if i bet 1mil and i win do i get 1 mil or extra money
    15. Kyledren
      Kyledren
      Extra $$$
    16. Destboom56
      Destboom56
      Nope not true this has happened to my friends
    17. Celmore123
      Celmore123
      All I know is I lost my dragon gear and it didn't break.
    18. Muyst
      Muyst
      Okay ask Mac. You do not drop stuff in duels. I've lost 3 times and lost nothing. Won plenty and the layer dropped nothing.
    19. SloveniaKing
      SloveniaKing
      super creper spawenrs suck
      cuzz no 1 buys legendery dust for 10k but only 2k
    20. Kyledren
      Kyledren
      They aren't only for money for selling dust, just that some people need dust sometimes and finding some is pretty hard.